Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery
A physical complication from an illness, accident or simply being unsatisfied with something about your own body can have a dramatic impact on quality of life. The board certified physicians offer reconstructive surgery options focused on making you feel whole again, and achieve a different appearance.
Choosing to have surgery is a big decision. Best Hospital Turkey is dedicated to helping you achieve the best results. It’s important to communicate your expectations, goals and motivation for surgery with your plastic surgeon. This lets you work together in determining whether plastic surgery is the right choice for you and how to best achieve those goals.
Improving the appearance of your breasts can bring a new sense of confidence that impacts how you feel every day.
Our skin therapy treatments can help you achieve the appearance you want.
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Our surgeons are well-versed in a variety of facial cosmetic procedures.
Bariatric contouring is a procedure commonly done after dramatic weight loss or bariatric surgery.
Our team of reconstructive surgeons can help you on your road to recovery from a traumatic injury.
What to Expect from Best Hospital Turkey
Our commitment to your well-being and self-image begins with an initial consultation and continues on after your surgery, with comprehensive post-operative care.
Common Reconstructive Procedures
- Breast reconstruction after mastectomy
- Birth disfigurements such as cleft lip and palate repair, birthmarks or facial deformities
- Medical and cosmetic reconstruction for victims of accidents, burns or diseases
- Cosmetic surgery for aesthetic reasons, including ear tucks (otoplasty), droopy eyelid correction (blepharoplasty), liposuction, breast augmentation or reduction and more
Other Special Interests & Procedures
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
- Body contouring and sculpting
- Botox injections
- Chin implant
- Face, forehead, or eyebrow lifts
- Fat transfer or liposuction
- Hand surgery
- Chemical peels
- Lower body, thigh, or upper arm lifts
- Injectable fillers
- Nose surgery (rhinoplasty)
Before your travel to Turkey
Before your travel to Turkey, share your previously completed medical records or imaging studies (scans, X-rays, etc.). These may prove useful depending on what type of surgery you are interested in. Our surgeons will evaluate your records and program your surgery and treatment. We will inform you about the prices and packages. Next step is to travel to Istanbul to initial consultation. After final decision the treatment will start.
At Best Hospital Turkey, we’re committed to excellence in patient care. We only use state-of-the-art services to provide you the highest quality results. Get free online consultation today. We’re ready to help you in your journey to be your best self.